মঙ্গলবার, ৭ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১২

When your dreamboat sinks

goo Ranking took a look at when women get totally disillusioned with the object of their affection.

Demographics

Over the 25th and 26th of November 2011 1,074 members of the goo Research online monitor group completed a private internet-based questionnaire. 57.4% of the sample were female, 11.6% in their teens, 14.7% in their twenties, 26.9% in their thirties, 25.0% in their forties, 11.1% in their fifties, and 10.7% aged sixty or older. Note that the score in the results refers to the relative number of votes for each option, not a percentage of the total sample. This question was for the women only.

If the male version of this comes out I?ll be sure to report!

Looking at number four, I am reminded that many of the surveys I have done mention male eating habits in less that favourable terms. As anyone who has lived in Japan for some time will tell you, many Japanese men (and women for that matter) have horrendous manners. Slurping is a cultural thing, I suppose, but talking with one?s mouth full and shovelling food from a plate held up to the mouth, not to mention elbows on the table, surely do not impress women. I?d love to see some sort of in-depth survey into how women see these habits.

Ranking results

Q: When do (would) you get totally disillusioned with the object of your affection? (Sample size=616, female)

Rank ? Score
1 When I see him letting himself be spoilt by his mother 100
2 When he two-times me 99.1
3 When I see him looking down at shop staff 95.5
4 When I hear him masticating loudly 95.2
5 When he splits the bill down to the last yen 86.8
6 When he becomes a bad drunk and bothers others 83.5
7 When he starts slagging off me, his current girlfriend 71.6
8 When I see his excessively fidgety legs 67.1
9= When he starts slagging off people 64.1
9= When he drives like a maniac 64.1
11 When he starts talking about his ex 63.2
12 When he only talks about his past glories 61.4
13 When I see his self-taken narsisistic photo on Facebook, Twitter, etc 58.1
14 When he gives a present he got from someone to someone else 55.7
15 When he preens himself in front of other women 43.4
16 When I see his place is a tip 41.6
17 When I see a different him at a party, etc 38.6
18 When he becomes a different person when he gets excited at karaoke 23.4
19 When he forgets stuff we talked about before 21.3
20 When I see his insincere smile 20.4
21 When he leaves left-overs from my home cooking 17.7
22 When he sends email full of emoji 16.8
23 When I see him drooling as he sleeps 15.0
24 When I see him being gentle with everyone 14.1
25 When I see him sleeping with his eyes half-open 12.0
Read more on: goo ranking,love

Permalink

Related articles:

  • Lunchtime brushing of Japanese teeth
  • Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WhatJapanThinks/~3/9zRUxAVmY7s/

    cinnamon challenge lou dobbs rock salt david letterman marco rubio marco rubio march of dimes

    কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

    একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন