রবিবার, ১৮ নভেম্বর, ২০১২

Soap Deli News: A Scrapbooking Magazine Feature for one of my ...

| |

My DIY Washi Tape Stash Tin Project that I blogged about in August, was featured in the October 2012 issue of the UK Magazine, Scrap365. This news is a little late, but I only just found out myself when I received a parcel in the mail today from England. I knew it was coming, I just didn't know when. If you missed this DIY project you can find it here.

Speaking of magazines, the December issue of Whole Living Magazine has a scrumptious recipe for making Spiced Hot Chocolate. Simply combine 1 cup of almond milk, 1/2 cinnamon stick, a bit of grated nutmeg, and a pinch of cayenne in a sauce pan. Bring to a simmer, then remove from heat and allow to steep for 10 minutes. Once your spiced almond milk has steeped, whip in 1/4 cup (or 1oz.) of your favorite chopped dark chocolate and enjoy. The same issue also contains some interesting drink recipes for creating festive cocktails using Prosecco - a sparkling Italian white wine.

And of course, being the tea lover that I am, all this talk of beverages has me in the mind to buy a whole slew of spices in bulk from Mountain Rose Herbs to create chai tea mix blends to gift for the holidays.

Also today, you can grab the ebook, Holiday Cookies: 14 New and Delicious Cookie Recipes (including one for Fido), at no cost for a limited time. It includes information on cooking cookie basics - hey, we can't all be pros - and recipes for moon cookies, thumbprint cookies, molasses cookies, peppermint swirls, chocolate chunk cherry cookies, reindeer pellets, homemade dog treats and more!

Will you be making gifts for your friends and family this year?

Source: http://www.soapdelinews.com/2012/11/a-scrapbooking-magazine-feature-for-one.html

Sandy Hurricane flight tracker Marina Krim Justin Bieber cancer lil wayne Mockingbird Lane Lena Dunham

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন