শনিবার, ১৫ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১২

Is Your Blog Personal? | Professional Article Marketing

?

One of the reasons I tell people to start a blog on something they have an interest in, or a passion for, is because it makes it easier to sit down and write interesting content. One of the best ways to create interesting content is to write about personal experiences.

You can always tell the difference between a blog that outsources their writing, and a blog that is written by the owner from a personal point of view. Unless you?re using a real pro, content writers tend to use rehashed information from articles they find online and rewrite in their own words.

You really can?t personalize articles when you do it this way.

It?s easy for me to sit down and write content for my Team-Schuman blog. I use the Dragon Naturally Speaking software because I don?t like to type. I can dictate off the top of my head and quickly create content based on what I am writing about.

Since my blog is on the theme of making money, I like to keep up to date on what?s going on in the marketplace. I subscribe to email newsletters from people I respect.

I go to discussion forums such as the Warrior Forum and see what?s going on to get content ideas. I keep a swipe file that?s full of potential articles I can write in the future.

This allows me to personalize things and write about them. This is easy to do because I make money online in multiple ways, so I can give personal experiences on what?s working for me.

Put some thought into how you can make your blog more personal. When you do this it?s more interesting to the reader.

I know in the past I used to spend a lot of time trying to write from a search engine optimization point of view. I don?t do that as much anymore because my blog is several thousand pages in depth.

I know the search engines will pick up on keywords within the articles I write and rank what they want to. For this reason I like to write more about experiences and less targeting keyword phrases.

Another thing you can do to make your blog more personal is to include graphics and videos in your posts. This tends to liven your blog up and make it more appealing to the reader. Morgue File is a good sourve for free iamges and graphics.

Keep these things in mind when trying to personalize your blog. Write interesting articles and inject personal stories whenever you can.

Source: http://www.professional-article-marketing.com/is-your-blog-personal/

obamacare Nexus 7 euro 2012 dominion power Colorado Springs pga tour Nora Ephron

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন