সোমবার, ২১ মে, ২০১২

Natural home remedies for allergies and asthma? - Fitness Websites

There is way too much info out there for natural remedies. There is no naturopath in my area, so tips and hints that have worked for you on your kids would be helpful.

My 9 year old has asthma, which is brought on by allergies and heavy exercise ? she is a sport nut. Her allergies are pretty bad too, but since she spends so much time outside for sports I hate to ?dope her up? every day with allergy medicine. No allergy medicine = worse asthma, so then she is sucking back her puffer.

Any tips, good websites, etc would help! Thanks
She is getting food allergy testing on Wednesday! I?m looking to start more natural treatments after I find out what she is allergic to,,, I know there is a food in there somewhere [like tuna or red dye] that will be an AHH OK! for us icon smile Natural home remedies for allergies and asthma?

Chosen Answer:

You may think this sounds crazy, but many allergy and asthma sufferers actually have food allergies and/or sensitivities. I have had terrible allergies and a nose that wouldn?t stop running until I cut peanuts, dairy, wheat, and some other stuff out of my diet. You can try an allergy elimination diet, get a 0 test to see which foods she?s allergic to, or eliminate certain foods based on her blood type, which is what I did, since it?s basically free.

I know it sounds crazy, but it actually works! You can read thousands of peoples stories at this forum, ask questions, do a search on asthma, etc.

http://www.dadamo.com/cgi-bin/Blah/Blah.pl?

Here is another asthma specific forum:

http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=100057

And my favorite doctor:

http://www.doctormurray.com/conditions/Asthma.asp

by: Earth Muffin
on: 17th November 06

delmon young amare stoudemire tallest building in the world the pitch brandon inge freedom tower freedom tower

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন